Aerobigirl

Red Mountain Sunrise

Red Mountain Sunrise
Aerobigirl, Aug 11, 2018
Description:
Red Mountains, Utah

Dawn Inskip, Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams (everything but flower)
Dawn Inskip, Midnight (flower)
cfile and Oldenmeade like this.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting maze. It makes walking in circles actually look appealing.
      Aerobigirl likes this.
    • meggersjm
      what a neat place! I would love to see an entire sunrise, but you captured this moment beautifully, and I love how you shared it on a scrapbook page with us!
      Aerobigirl likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      @meggersjm You're right, I should probably have put a photo of the sunrise on my sunrise walk layout, lol. But the sun was so bright as it came up, the photos of the actual sunrise were yucky. :D
    • Aerobigirl
      @flowersgal Thank you! The labyrinth at Red Mountain is pretty cool. It takes about 20 minutes to spiral in and then back out again.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photo
    • cfile
      Oh this is beautiful! WHat a wonderful photo ... those rocks all in a circle... how neat... Great perspective you captured. I love the mountains in the background and the angle on the circular maze. I love too how you carried that circular pattern and colors and blended them into the background... this is a fabulous page and guess what... Another Froggy Fav for Aug!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).