Amson

Red Browed Finch

Red Browed Finch
Amson, Mar 12, 2015
Description:

This is my page for the scraplift challenge. I lifted this wonderful page https://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=191539&title=lucky-me&cat=500. Yes it changed quite a lot ;-)

Finch is from my garden. They jump around so much that they are difficult to photograph. I was lucky this day.

Credits:

Gina Miller: Lacy Bits No. 1

Valorie Wibbens: Never lose your sparkle papers

MPM Charmed Solid Papers and Elements

Thanks for looking.
    • wendy85
      what a cute birdie here... your photography is truely awesome.And the way you scrapped those is absolutely perfect. I love the big border in the center with the 2 frames. But most catches my eye was all the brigh green. Love it!
    • amandac
      Oh my goodness what a lovely bird! I just love the large photo with the smaller ones to compliment .. I think you did a great job with your Lift!!
    • Celeste
      I adore the background. Great photos.all of the green makes the bird just pop. great page!
    • carrie
      Congrats! Your page has been selected as a Gallery Standout!! 
    • lorryfach
      Wonderful photos! Well deserved GSO!!!
    • VickyD
      Awesome photos and great paper and element choices - congratulations on the GSO xx
    • Lindzee
      Congratulations on the GSO.  The photos are wonderful and the whole page and colors are georgeous.  
    • jenn mccabe
      congrats on your GSO ... so glad you are hanging out here, your work and photography is truly inspiring! :)
    • NancyBeck
      Congrats on your GSO, Carolyn!  Incredible photo, the color is gorgeous!
    • HeatherB
      Beautiful photos and I am loving all that green - so fresh so spring-like. Congrats on the GSO and welcome to the Lilypad!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: