AliSarah

Really Stuck!

Really Stuck!
AliSarah, Jan 24, 2022
Description:
This is for the MOC10 Challenge #19: 10 same but different elements! I chose frames!

To create this, I used Lilypad Collabs Braver, All the feels 2, Makers Gonna Make, Things that matter most, Hello Awesome, Secret Ingredient Love, and Once Upon A Time.

This is one of the funniest stories we have had since my big boy came to live with us. It started with us just curious if our hands were the same size like our feet were at the time. They were not, and it culminated with a trip to the emergency room to have my platinum wedding ring cut right off his finger! He was in good spirits but the paperwork felt like it took forever once they got the ring off!
    • AJK
      Oh NO!!! Your ring!! :faint2 Glad everything worked out!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh no - not the kind of story i'd imagine from the LOL wordart! i'm glad he was ok though and i hope your ring was fixable and thanks for all the same but different frames and layering here!
      AliSarah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).