kathleena

real men wear ears

real men wear ears
kathleena, Mar 22, 2015
Description:

Project Mouse: Basics Embellishments, Basics Papers, Basics Daily Documenting, Souvenirs by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
    • NancyBeck
      What a good sport!  I love the small dose of red, it really invigorates the whole page!
    • Keela
      Love those ears! My son, Anakin, needs them the next time we go to Disney! ;) Love your shadowing!
    • Lhmcgrady
      I really like this layout!  It's centered nicely & not overwhelming...but still has a variety of elements and journaling. And I like the way you included just enough red to pop.  Fun! LO!! 
    • zippyoh
      How fun! I love the line above your photo, and I love the rest of the elements too - this is one of my favorites!
    • umyesh
      I love that black background paper you used; it complements the elements you chose perfectly. I love the layers you created too.
    • mstalbot1
      I love the pop of red.  The black & white really captures the Star Wars feeling.
    • designerbrittney
      We tried on those ears too!!! They are hilarious.  LOVE THIS page.  Really cute journaling.   
    • Sharon-Dewi
      I love the photo and the colors you've chosen to use in your layout really complement it. Great job!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    kathleena
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: