A-M

Real Life

Real Life
A-M, May 2, 2022
Description:
Credits: Wild and Free by Lynn Grieveson

font - The Anne-Marie (custom made by Heather Joyce)
katell and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Your photo captures the extent of the flood so well. So sorry this happened to you, but so glad you are safe and that you now have a computer again to document your story with. Bless you.
      A-M likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh - this must have been such a surreal yet devastating moment...to see your home in such a state. Super big hug to ya! I am very happy you are physically safe.
      A-M likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Anne-Marie, No words can express how I feel in the devastation you have encountered. But things can be replaced, and at least both you and your husband survived to tell your tale. I'm sure that creating scrapbook pages for this is cathartic for you. And I'm glad that you are coping with your laptop. I have been scrapping with a 15" laptop screen for years. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to join in on Lynn's May featured product challenge. :beat
      A-M likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      What an experience!! Your obvious positivity in face of the situation is reflected in this peaceful, serene layout. It exudes the feeling that everything is going to be alright. :heartlub
      A-M likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a devastating experience. I am glad you recorded and documented it - even if you couldn't get any closer to the house :(
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    May 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).