BLKinOR

Read

Read
BLKinOR, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
I used supplies from three designers at the Lilypad: Pink Reptile Designs Get Your Read On (Papers,Word Art, brad, & template), Just Jaime Storyteller 2020 Feb (tape, bow, green paper) & Lynn Grieveson Sanctuary (flower & white paper).
Lisa B and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love that you've documented books you read and loved as a child. Gorgeous layout - love the bold horizontal papers. Fabulous journaling too :)
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @KarenB Thank you. Scrapping about a book called Colors meant bold colors were critical to the design. This layout could easily turn into a series of layouts, highlighting different books as I advanced my reading skills.
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      What a fantastic page!! I loved / love reading too! Golden Books were fav :) [I still have one of mine that they no longer sell.] I love the composition of your page and the wonderful photos you took of the books from childhood that you found in the attic. So glad you can share your love of books with your Grandchildren (especially T) :) Love the mix here and thank you for playing along with the BYOC challenge. Well done!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you also enjoyed Little Golden Books. Congratulations on still having one of your own books.
      cfile likes this.
    • Beth Holmes
      What a wonderful page and way to remember these childhood favorites/
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).