Read
Teri, Dec 30, 2015
Description:
Kit: Funtastical by Forever Joy
cfile likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      Oh what a fun page! Love your placement of your blocks
    • AnneofAlamo
      egads! This is awesome! I went into mojo less at the grids and couldn't get over the hump...YOU took it and ran with it and created a magnificent page...and wow to the joy of reading in your home!! woo hoo
    • bellbird
      love the kit and the cluster you made with the title block - looks fantastic!
    • Nemla
      Great paint job. Such a happy looking page.
    • klee73010
      I bought this kit for just such a layout, love the reading theme! Great job loading into the gallery and posting in the thread! Welcome to the pad :)
    • lorryfach
      Oh this is so much fun! I love the burst on the middle rectangle and the awesome cluster!
    • katieFLapple
      This is adorable! Love reading layouts and this is the perfect kit for one!
    • cfile
      Fabulous page and what a great job on the slow scrap... for a first page here at the pad, this is wonderful! So glad you are jumping in and getting your feet wet! Hope you will continue with the MOC! I love the kit you chose and it warms my heart to see children reading PLUS using PHYSICAL books! There is nothing like reading from a real book instead of the kindles and on the internet. Awesome page. LOVE it!
    • FarrahJobling
      Perfect! I love your take on the scrap instructions and a big huge WELCOME TO THE PAD! Thanks so much for playing along
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Teri
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).