AJK

RATTLE! It's Time to Thrive

RATTLE!  It's Time to Thrive
AJK, Jun 23, 2020
Description:
Part of my #ScriptureSongSeries.
It's when things look the worst that God tends to work His best. Whether personally or nationally or even globally, in spite of circumstances, it is time to thrive. A breath of life is still available. :)
Inspiration for this is Ezekiel 32 and Rattle song

CREDITS:
NBK: Bombay Crush, Art Crush, Magic Swirls, MCT June colorburn, Rituals, MOC 8 paint, Intuitive, AAM magic light, Bittersweet.
ADS Broken Wings
Skeleton from Pixabay(altered)
    • Cherylndesigns
      WOW!! This is SO impactful, Amada. I just shared this video with some others. Awesome and powerful, as is your page.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you. It is my husband and friends current favorite. It is good to see people waking up, lol!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AJK I haven't heard that song. I sent it to my GD Ava + she absolutely loved it, too! I'm going to add it to my playlist on Amazon Music tonight!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Cherylndesigns You would love being in the services. We do. It's just almost two hours away so we can't be regulars there. We visit when we can. Hope they open soon before we move, cos they aren't in TN. Many places are a lot of hype with music teams like this one, but I can tell you from experience, this team is not. They aren't perfect but they ARE passionate and sincere.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    592.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    707px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).