A-M

Random_Feb_Meadow-Moondancer

Random_Feb_Meadow-Moondancer
A-M, Feb 6, 2018
Description:
This is the fairy name I was given on the website shared in the forum HERE
This page is for the Random Challenge - revisit a challenge from MOC and I chose to do another Art Doll as they are so much fun.
Credits: photo for background from Pixabay.
Doll parts including skirt from Berkely Noel by Rebecca McQueen; butterfly from Faithful by Kristin Aagard; cricket by Megans Scraps. Style on Butterfly - Shimmer by Mommyish; Font - Notperfect
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your rendition of Meadow Moondancer is just perfect! I love the text following the shape of the moon, the bees, the cricket, everything! Made me smile. :-)
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      so cute Anne-Marie! Love it!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page Anne-Marie - love it!
      A-M likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is fabulous! Parts of it are so realistic, I find myself wondering how you did it.
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      not only amazed and honoured and delighted with you choosing to repeat my challenge, but also amazed with your creativity once again!!!!! this is gorgeous Anne Marie!!!!!!!!!!!! the starry sky is gorgeous, the whole scene composition is beautiful and the gorgeous fairy dll!!!!!! what a beautiful thing to give her butterfly wings!!!!!!! those little shoes! she is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing the doll to re make a challenge!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).