AJK

Random4-17Motivated

Random4-17Motivated
AJK, Apr 5, 2017
Description:
This one was difficult!:eyeroll I strongly dislike white backgrounds.:cornfused But it is good to be nudged a bit! :heartlub I know make very "busy" pages, it is my bend. And my life can be busy too. This page is to remind me of my "why" when I can't stand the "what" for the moment. And one of my remedies is TLP.:flirty:frog
Credits:Tangie: DreamMaker, QH: LifeIsGood, Fareau-Wildflowers, DInsk-Fragile, LynMarie-M3Beb16, LBW-ColorOutsidetheLines, JustJaimee-M3Oct14, and a few of my designs(Amanda'sDigitalStudio)
KarenB and cinderella like this.
    • Dalis
      I think she is exactly what she needed to be! btw. She is gorgeous with every thing that is going in her head! That seems to be me right now. I really need to shut down my head and go to sleep!
      AJK likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Amazing page. I've had so many days...but I love the "bloom where.." bit - it just sets a tone and quiets all the other word bits for me. Yea, just bloom :)
      AJK likes this.
    • orkan
      Right-hand page of messages, it is very beautiful
      AJK likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love how you have all those things going on in her head. And I love the "bloom where you're planted" saying with the row of flowers. Wonderful page!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    539.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    775px
    Height:
    775px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).