Description:
Random challenge - September 2020
Credits:
On BYOC (20% off) sale Sep 4-6:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/We-Are-Golden-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Pockets-Boxed-No2.html
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      So beautifully done. I love everything about this. The stitches around your photos, and your background papers, so much goodness here. Congratulations to the newlyweds.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely beautiful in every way
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      another beautiful page and how perfect this template is for the gorgeous wedding photos. i am so glad they still got married with the pandemic.. intimate is so much better as the day is about them. they can still party together with friends to celebrate them later when it is safe to do so, but glad they did not wait to start their life together. i love that sweet church and the photos and the bride and groom gorgeous. beautiful page Patsy! Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful ♥️
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Love the colors you used here Patsy. I'm going to bet small weddings may become the new norm rather than the extravaganzes we've had the past few years. To their new life together!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is so, so beautiful!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lynn's template is perfect for these. And the bride & groom look so happy. Beautifully done.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love how the color choices and papers emphasize your photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).