CCM-July18-bbonneville-backgroundmat
lgrieveson_textual_2_1
SBasic_HighCool_frame02
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_FrameFragment3
TCC-RATL-Watercolor-Seagul01
Photo by me
Fonts: djB Miss Liz and Amatic SC
    • Cherylndesigns
      Isn't technology wonderful? Especially now when we ALL need to stay connected so desperately! Asher's teacher uses Zoom every other day and the kids all get to interact. Tomorrow is "bring your pet day". He's excited to get Daisy in the "class".
      Donitab and SharLamb like this.
    • ashleywb
      I can totally relate. This is how we are doing our church small group as well, and to think I had never even heard of zoom before all of this. Pretty blue background and dove.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I too, had never heard of Zoom until a few weeks ago.
    • flowersgal
      Well I had my first Zoom experience today. We have live streaming from our church and will even celebrate the Lord's Supper together virtually next Wednesday evening. We will each assemble our own ingredients but will be corporately together even if not in the same room. So thankful for technology that allows so much connectivity even as we are a distance apart.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • LynnG
      Who would have thought it, huh? Love your documenting :-)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      I think Zoom was pretty new, a couple of weeks ago... First I heard of it was about 2 weeks ago... But it is live.. Most churches are recording and playing on You Tube... Our si and i have links for another local church.. both services very different.. Ours was very polished and beautifully done following our normal format... including communion.. Pastor invited everyone to get some juice and bread or crackers for that... Just a thought for you... the other church was recorded in separate segments, at people homes, and then someone stitched it all together in the normal format of that church... that one is Lutheran, mine is Methodist... Nice page....
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).