RJMJ

Random Challenge-September-Monochromatic/1 Colored Element-Rain Walking

Random Challenge-September-Monochromatic/1 Colored Element-Rain Walking
RJMJ, Sep 3, 2017
Description:
I Have Done Monochromatic Layouts With Certain Colors But Not In Black/White/Grey...I Had So Much Fun Making My Layout & I Loved The Black/White/Grey Look So Much At The End Of The Layout That I Made...I May Just Have To Do More Monochromatic Layouts Like This With Just The 1 Pop Of Color Element Added...Thank You For The Great Challenge!...

For My Rain Walking Layout:I Used:

:Capturing Fall-The Lilypad-Collab
:Our Story Mixer-Kim Jensen
:All The Feels-The Lilypad-Collab
Digital Pin Exchange-March-The Lilypad
KittyY, Gary Oxlade and lorieh like this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow. This is wonderful. What a great large photo and I love your design choices both in elements and in layout. Well done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is fabulous! I am so thrilled that you had fun with the challenge and enjoyed the b/w/g with the 1 pop.. that red unbrella is so cool and that reflective photo is terrific! Your large photo is wonderful and I love your quote.. the split diagonal bg is super cool under your refelective photos.. this is really great! Thank you for playing with us and so glad you enjoyed the challenge!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Spectacular photography! And your LO turned out wonderfully...the monochrome is perfection with that splash of red.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    387.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    695px
    Date / Time:
    2017:09:03 08:00:02

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).