RJMJ

Random Challenge-September-5 Photos-Think+Love+Believe

Random Challenge-September-5 Photos-Think+Love+Believe
RJMJ, Sep 9, 2020
Description:
Thank You! For The Great! Challenge!...5 Photos Anytime May Me A Bit Of A Stretch On Certain Days...I Have Done Layouts With Many More Photos Than That...But I Chose This Challenge Specifically...For A Pocket Layout...As A Personal Challenge For Myself...I've Struggled With The Idea Of Pocket Pages In The Past...But I Want To Learn Properly How To Do This Type Of Page...So I Watched Nicole's Video On How To Scrap This Type Of Thing...& She Gave Me The Extra Courage/Push I Needed To Try It...& Her New BYOC! September Templates & Pieces...Were Just What I Needed To Get Started...And Finally Finish My First "REAL" Pocket Page...

*Today's Layout Is All About Personal Acceptance...Being Who You Are...As You Are...None Of Us Are Perfect!...& We All Have Our Flaws...[...Whether Real Or Imagined...]...I Know I Certainly Have Many...LOL!...It Took Me A Long Time In My Life Through Hard Times/Good Times/Health Struggles...To Realize That It is O.K. Not To Be Perfect...You Are "Perfect" Just as You Are!...There Is Nothing More Beautiful! To Me...Than Someone Who Has Confidence In Themselves...Despite Their Struggles With Life/Or Anything Otherwise...And Can Laugh At Their Bad Days! & Smile More! On Those Better Days!...Whether On The Inside Or Outside...I'm Still One Of My Own Biggest Critics...But I Have Learned To Accept Myself More For Who I Am Now...As Opposed To The Person I Once Was...That Person Is Gone Now...And I Have Mourned Her...& Now I'm The New Me!...& Quite Frankly!...I Like The New Me Better...She's Learned A Lot About Life/Love/Loss/Acceptance/Hope/Anger/Fear/Positivity...& I've Grown Exponentially Too!...Acceptance Is Freedom!...That Is My New Mantra!...& Feeling Acceptance & Freedom! In Life!...Are Two Of The Best Feelings In The World!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Think+Love+Believe Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.31-The Brand! New! September 2020 BYOC Collection-By NBK Design
*Art Crush No.31-Out Of The Grid-Templates-8.5 X 11-Template #4-NBK Design

*Everything In My Layout Except For The 5 Photos & The 2 Hearts Strings...By Creative Fabrica...All Belong To The Art Crush No.31 Collection By NBK Design...
LynnG, mywisecrafts and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      oh wow, this is amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your inspiration for making this page. I love your photos.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns ...Hey There!...Remember When We Chatted About Me "Trying" To Create A "REAL" Pocket Page...Well...I Finally Did!...My First!...YAY!...You Mentioned To Me...To Tag You When/If I Did...So Thanks! For The Encouragement Too!...You Made Me Believe I Could Do This If I Set My Mind To It!...& So I Did!...And I Am Now Tagging You!...LOL!...:bk...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ This is fantastic, RJMJ!!! I'm so happy that you took a chance and tried a "real" pocket page! I promise you that you'll be hooked now! This is just wonderful! I love all of your journaling, your elements and that stitching is FAB!! Thanks so much for tagging me!!!:bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Wonderful use of your page... I love all the slants on your photo! It gives a feeling of being allusive and yet revealing all at the same time! You're bokeh and sparkle are great additions too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ BESTIE! I love this layout! Love the b&w photos. My initial look, shows me a love of FALL....which I know is your favorite season. When I pause and really look, I see our friend here learning how to love herself as she is. Self love is so important for all of us, it allows us to understand our true worth. Our acceptance of ourselves, makes our beauty even more stunning as the beauty radiates from within! Well done my friend. Love the use of the pocket page... absolutely stunning!:bk:bk:banana:banana:banana:goldstars:goldstars:like:perfect:yourock:yourock:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...OMG!...I Saw First All Of Your Emojis!!!...& I Laughed Out Loud!...I Brought Ray Here To See Them Too!...He Smiled! & Laughed Too!...You Know Me So Well! My BFF!!!...My Favorite Dancing Banana Boy!...3 TIMES!!!!!!...WHOO!!!!!...Gold Stars Too!...& The "You Rock" Signs Too!...You Are Too Kind My Friend!...But I Appreciate Every One!...& Yes! Fall Is My Favorite Time Of The Year!...Red Being My Favorite Color Too!...And Knowing How I Struggle With My Own Health Issues...It Took Me Quite Awhile To Accept Myself For The Person I Am Now!...Flaws & All!...You Make Being Me So Much Easier...By Being A Special Part Of My Life & By Being My BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You! For All Of Your Astute Observations & Your Very Kind Words My Friend!...:bk :bk :heartslub :heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns ...OMG!...So Glad You Got My Tag! & Came Over To Check Out My First Pocket Page Layout!...Thank You! So Much For Your Inspiration & Very Kind Words!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @trekmom ...Thank You! So Much For Taking The Time To Visit My Gallery!...With Your Always! Very Kind...& Much Appreciated...Comments!...:heartlub :heartlub :heartlub :heartlub :heartlub
    • RJMJ
      @Smwhite Oh! Hello! There!...Thank You!...What Lovely & Kind Observations You Have Made!...Appreciate This Very Much!...:-):-):-):-):-)
    • janedee
      What an amazing pocket page! I love all the different photo angles and wonderfully messy layers of elements here.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    435.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    712px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).