RJMJ

Random Challenge-September-3 Frames-To Imagine Is To Dream

Random Challenge-September-3 Frames-To Imagine Is To Dream
RJMJ, Sep 10, 2019
Description:
Love! Love Love! This Challenge...I Often Use Multiple Frames In My Layouts...So This Challenge Was Right Up My Alley...There Were So Many Things I Wanted To Accomplish In This Layout...I Wanted To Incorporate 2 Specific Photos(Plus The Beach Photo...)...The Color Red...The Idea Of Dreams/Dreaming...Being A Dreamer...All Along The Backdrop Of The Beach/Ocean...Use Multiple September BYOC Products In My Layout...Use A Specific Lynn Grieveson Paper That Coordinated Perfectly(Along With Various Other Papers(6) In Total...)...Also An Added Bonus:...3 Frames Was The Basis...But I Use This Technique A Lot In My Layouts..."The Power Of 3" I Call It...I Used 3 Frames...3 Birds...3 WA Strips...3 Blue Elements...3 Neutral Colored Elements...The Latter Were Diagonally The Opposite Of Each Other...Also A Technique I Love To Use...So Ultimately...I Checked Off All The Boxes That I Just Mentioned Above & Then Some...So Happy With The Final Result...It Took Me Numerous Amounts Of Time To Complete This One Properly...The Layout Subject Matter Is Perfectly Timed I Think...With Summer Ending...& Back To School Just Starting...This Layout Wraps Up All Of These Feelings...Of A Summer Well-Lived(Still Dreaming About The Memories Made)...And Dreaming Of What The Future Will Hold...Going Back To The Daily Grind...And Dreaming Of What Comes Next...In A Bright,Positive Way...

*For My To Imagine Is To Dream Layout-I Used:

*Empty Rooms-Allison Pennington
*Just Imaging-Rachel Jefferies
*Art Crush No.19-NBK Design
*Falling Slowly-Bella Gypsy
*Fathoms Deep & Tropique-Lynn Grieveson
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you placed your largest frame over the central photo & then placed two other frames with photos on top of it. Not sure if it is one large photo with lovely masking done to it? Very pretty combo with red & blue & kraft.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      All the pops of red really draw you in to explore the page further. Love it :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, what a great use of color on this page. Love how you used the frames as well - so creative with the blending.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    459.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).