RJMJ

Random Challenge-October-Journal Cards-Non-Pocket Layout-Deer Me

Random Challenge-October-Journal Cards-Non-Pocket Layout-Deer Me
RJMJ, Oct 16, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Great Challenge!..I Love Using Journal Cards in Layouts But I Don't Really Have A Lot Of Them & I Often Just Don't Think About Them...So Thanks For The Prompt! To Use!...

*It Isn't Quite Winter Here Yet But We Have Been Getting A Lot Of Rain & Perhaps Snow is In The Forecast For The Near Future...Honestly...I Just Wanted To Use The New "Winter Day" Stuff From The New DSD 2017 Year Of Seasons Bundle By Elif Sahin Designs"...The Photo Used Is From Last Winter...Hope This Is O.K....If Not Let Me Know...Please...

*For My Deer Me Layout-I Used:Winter Day-Elif Sahin Designs
lcpereyra and AnotherAmanda like this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful large photo and layout. I like the monochromatic scheme -- so effective for winter.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      So pretty love the large photo too and the muted colors really suit the photo’s mood.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      What an amazing photo capture! Just stunning! I love the soft colors and the journal card is the perfect element here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    449.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).