RJMJ

Random Challenge-October 2020-3 Fonts/3 Colors-Happy Halloween

Random Challenge-October 2020-3 Fonts/3 Colors-Happy Halloween
RJMJ, Oct 21, 2020
Description:
This Was Certainly An Interesting Challenge!...Especially Considering That I Don't Journal In The Traditional Way...Not Really...Mostly Anyway...LOL!...3 For 3!...I Liked This Idea...I Use The Rule Of Threes In My Layouts Almost Every Time I Create A Layout!...It Changed The Way I Created My Layouts Once I Started Using This Technique!...So This Random Challenge Was A Great! Challenge For Me!...

I'm In Halloween Mode It Seems...Halloween Bingo Card Today...Halloween Layout Here...I Created Another Halloween Layout For The Photography Challenge!...& Another For The Scraplift Challenge!...And Another For The Why It Works Challenge During The DSD Lilypad Festivities!...I Do ADORE! HALLOWEEN!...For This Layout I Took 4 Separate Photos & Blended Them Together First For The BG For My Layout...& Then Away I Went Creating...Our Beautiful! Witchy-Poo Lady Was The BG Stand Out!...But I Wanted To Especially Incorporate Those AMAZING! GHOSTIES! From "Happy Haunting" From Allison Pennington's NEW! Halloween Kit!...I Bought The Kit Based On My Love! Of The Ghosties! & The Skulls!!!...Each Little Cluster The Same Elements But Each One Slightly Different...Because No Two Things Are Exactly Alike In Real Life!...I Added My Many WA's!...The Spooktacular" WA Was A Last WA Addition!...I Liked The Way It Brought Everything Together By Me Splitting Up The 2 Words!...Ironic!...I Had To Split The WA! To Bring Together The Layout!...Isn't Life Funny!...LOL!...My Life Is Full Of Irony!...Between The Cobwebs/The Ghosts/The Pumpkins/The Spiders & The Hanging Candy Corn...With The Scatter/The Witch Hat/The Witch Broom & The The Witch's Book Of Spells!...This "SPELLS" Out A Rather Witchy! Spooky! Ghosty!...SPOOKTACULAR! Halloween Layout!...LOL!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:3 Fonts:3 Colors:I Used White/Orange & Pink For My 3 Journaling Colors...& For My Three Fonts:I Used:

*The White Line Is : She Rocks Personal Use Regular Font
*The Orange Line : Shourtcut Regular Font
*The Pink Line : Signboard Regular Font

* To Create My Happy Halloween Layout-I Used:

*Happy Haunting-Allison Pennington
*Boo Crew-ForeverJoy
*Little Monsters-Allison Pennington
*Art Crush No.5:Styles:Colors-NBK Design
    • HeatherB
      The layering is amazing - and I love those fun ghosts, I'm going to have to check out Allison's kit. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    539.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).