RJMJ

Random Challenge-November-Recipe-Memories

Random Challenge-November-Recipe-Memories
RJMJ, Nov 22, 2020
Description:
I Have To Say That I Found This Challenge A Bit Of A Tough One!...Limiting Me To Just 5 Elements! & 3 Papers!...UGH!...Not My Style At All!...& Only 1 WA!...OMG!...What's An Art Journaling Girl To Do?...LOL!...I Must Have Reworked My Layout Several...Times!...So MANY! Times!...Before I Got This Final Result!...Thank! Goodness! For The Ability To Strategically Rip & Tear To Create More Texture!...With The ONLY! 3 PAPERS! I Was Allowed To Use!...LOL!...

*My Extra 5 Elements Are:A House/A Bird On A Branch/A Paint Splatter/A Large Flower/A Large Leaf Sprig
*1 Solid Orange BG Paper
*I WA:It's All About The Memories
*3 Patterned Papers
*1 Photo

*FYI : The Orange Artistic Looking Leaves Were Not Added By Me:They Were Already On One Of The Patterned Papers...I Just Recolored Them To Match The Orange In The Layout...They Were Originally Green...

*To Create My Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-A Harvest Of Memories-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynn Grieveson
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • bellbird
      i definitely feel like i'm looking 'down' into your page from above (although my laptop screen is infront of me, it's a bit trippy but it the best possible way!)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    519.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).