nhudao likes this.
    • Cristina
      I love the clean design here!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB likes this.
    • Karen
      KarenB likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love this! Having never tried Vegemite or marmite it was interesting to hear your take. Perfectly scrapped as well! Love how that plaid paper echos the colors in your photos.
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @Karen Woot! Thank you so much :beat:beat:beat
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      bwahaha i saw this on the blog post and have to say it must just be what you are brought up on b/cos trying Marmite i felt the opposite to you! And having had this random but funny discussion with other Aussies and ex-pats from the UK a few years back, that was the consensus! (And if i'm honest, i rarely eat vegemite anymore either, mostly when i'm sick, it's a bit like chicken soup for the soul to me! )I do love how you presented this though, as always, true to your style and picture perfect and with the Duly Noted kit to boot! couldn't be more perfect!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @bellbird I agree, it must just be what you are used to. Although my son prefers vegemite now. He thinks it's wonderful! Taste sure is a funny thing ha! Thanks for your lovely comment :beat
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    May 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).