DivaMom96

Random Challenge: Latkes

Random Challenge: Latkes
DivaMom96, Dec 14, 2019
Description:
Each year during Chanukah, we choose one of the eight nights to exchange presents. (8 days of presents is a little much!) On that night, I make homemade applesauce and latkes. Michael is always first in line for the latkes! We play dreidel, I pass out gelt (Stephen steals every piece he can), and then we exchange our gifts. It’s a night of fun, family and tradition. My favorite night of year! Dec., 2019

Kim Jensen: Eight Nights of Chanukah
Sahin Designs: Wunderlust Doodle
Juliestcyr and Dalis like this.
    • bjc
      love this and the latkes look delish
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness, i love these so much! this looks divine. your page is very pretty and elegant too!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Dalis
      I miss good Latkes!!!!!! that golden line on your pattern paper reminds me of the texture of true delicious latkes!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love all the golden loops and the dotted line with the texture and how the latkes look - sounds like a fun tradition and lots of yumminess!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Those latkes and applesauce look amazing! I love the composition of your page and enjoyed reading about your traditions.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).