RJMJ

Random Challenge-June-3 Brushes+More-Deerest You Are

Random Challenge-June-3 Brushes+More-Deerest You Are
RJMJ, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
I'm So Glad To Finally Be Here To Post My Layout For This Challenge...June Has Been A Trying One Indeed!...With Health Issues Dogging Me...I Didn't Have The Time To Complete All The Challenges Before Now...Right Down To The Wire...Not My Usual Style...But That Is How It Is Right Now...Either Way...This Certainly Was A Challenge For Me...I'm No Stranger To Blending & Erasing...But "Brushes"...I Seriously Don't Use Them That Much!...Until Now!...I Now Have An Extensive Collection Of Wonderful Brushes Thanks! To Some Recent NBK Purchases...Nicole's Brushes Are Phenomenal!...& So Easy To Use!...I Was So Surprised At How Using Her Brushes Made A Difference In So Many Of The Details In My Layout!...It Made So Many Things That I Struggle At Usually...Much Easier To Blend/Fix/Modify/Accentuate...& I Wanted To Push The Issue Here...So I Would Learn Something New & Exciting About Brushes!!!...Thanks! For The Wonderful Challenge!...And For Stretching My Skills Once Again!...I Learned So Much!...

Who Doesn't Love The Sweetest Cutest Face Of A Sweet Little Deer?...We Don't Get To See Too Many Around Here Living In The City...So Seeing A Sweet Little Guy Like This Was A Wonderful Surprise!...My Layout Started Out Completely Different....& Ended Completely Different Also...But All In All...I Got To Experiment Using Many Brushes & Many Different Kinds Of Brushes!...So Ultimately In The End In Combination With Many Of Nicole's "Brush Doilies"...& Her Magic Lights!...[A Personal Favorite Of Mine...]...I Am Happy With The Result...Eventhough This Took Me An Incredibly Long Time To Complete...

*For My Deerest You Are Layout-I Used:

*Urban Garden/On The Sunny Side/Art & Nature-Collections-NBK Design

*Urban Garden-PT Doily Brushes 9
*Urban Garden-PT:Style Mix-PT Green Gesso-PT Marble
*Urban Garden:Brushwork Mix-PT:Markers + Pens:#100
*Urban Garden:WA/ABP1:Artsy Bits 4 & 6
*Urban Garden-PP:Mixed Media:4 & 7

*Sunnyside-PT:Brush Mix:#10
*Sunnyside-Pen Pressure:#36 Brush
*Sunnyside:Magic Lights:#4/#1/#11

*Art & Nature-PT Brushes:Brushed2
*Art & Nature-Brushes:Foliage Doodled20
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      All I can say is WOW! This is fantastic, you did an amazing job.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh wow! I'm so impressed with the amount of brushwork you included and all the blending. This is amazing. Great page (and love the deer)!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Little magical fairies live in this layout. You made them a nice home.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Absolutely wonderful brush work! I love the color palette and that deer is very sweet! So very creative!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    569.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).