RJMJ

Random Challenge-July-Cut Out Fancies-Be You

Random Challenge-July-Cut Out Fancies-Be You
RJMJ, Jul 16, 2018
Description:
This Was A Very Interesting & Different Challenge For Me Not Having Photoshop But With Some Help & Advice I Made It Work...It Really Is A Nice Way To Make A Layout Look Cool & Have A Different Kind Of Pop!...

I Also Took A Different Approach To Finishing My Layout...It Started Out A Different Way In My Mind But Creativity Just Took Over & This Is What I Came Up With...It Is Summertime After All & That Could Mean Time To Travel & Get Your Fun & Party Time On...Well...I Was For Some Reason Channeling Paris & The Eiffel Tower Here...So We Have Our Wonderfully Pretty,Witty & Worldly Young Girl Excited To Look Awesome & Be Pretty In Paris & Have A Wonderful Time...The Layout Is Also About Not Being Afraid To Be Yourself & To Go Ahead & "Spread Some Color" AKA..."Paint The World" With Your Own Version Of Beautiful!...Go On & Celebrate You!...

*For My Be You Layout-I Used*

*Textual Transfers No.4-Lynn Grieveson
*Summer Solstice-Rebecca McMeen
*This And That-Sabrina's Creations
*O Sole Mio/Puppy Love-Both Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
*Snapshots-Tangie Baxter
*Wink-Allison Pennington
*Full O' Blarney-Etc By Danyale
*Spring Day/Life Is An Adventure/Grade School-All Kits By Kristin Aagard
Psychozoe and Lena Gardner like this.
    • jk703
      Love the coloring and positivity. It exudes fun and excitement too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KittyY
      this is so happy & girl power spirit! LOVE!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • dagi
      ooh, that is so creative! I absolutely can't do a page like that no matter how hard I try and I very admire those who can. stunning ♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      wow!! this is amazing!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      You rocked the challenge, this page is amazing! I am loving your work around with the cut out technique, to be honest I didn’t think about how this can be achieved in other programs rather than PSE or PS so apologise but it seems you have completely made the technique your own and I love your final piece. Fantastic work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    840.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).