RJMJ

Random Challenge-Frames-Hand In Hand

Random Challenge-Frames-Hand In Hand
RJMJ, Apr 5, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Wonky Frame Challenge...I Saw A Commercial The Other Day That Kind Of Inspired This Layout...For The Life Of Me I Can't Remember What The Commercial Was About But There Were A Lot Of People Holding Hands & Or Reaching Out To Grab Hands Etc & The Images Reminded Me Of Family Love & Having Your Family To Help Support You & This Very Old Song Came To Mind..."Put Your Hand In The Hand" & "I'll Be There"...So Hence The Theme Of My Layout...A Whole Lotta Hands Relating To The Family Dynamic...You Can See A Couple In The Background Holding Hands & Walking In The Bright Sunlight & This Ended Up Anchoring The Layout Perfectly & Set The Tone For The Almost Neutral Tones Of Peach Mixed In With Spots Of Red/Yellow/Pink...I Liked How The Neutral Tones Accented The Background Paper I Chose To Use(2 That Is)...The Neutral Peach Circles With The Bright Yellow Circles Inside Them Complemented The Color Of The Photo Frames That I Chose...What A Lovely Paper From The Puppy Love Kit By Pink Reptile Designs!...As For The Challenge Part I Did Something A Little Different Here But Still Followed The Rules Of The Challenge...I Made 3 Frames(A Splat/A Crown/A Different Splat) & Smalled Them Down Ever So Cleverly To Highlight The Sweet Little Fingers In 3 Of The Photos Going In A Diagonal Direction From The Top Left Corner Of The Layout...I Really Liked The Way They Looked In The Finished Layout...I Extracted A Hand To Place In The Bottom Middle Holding A Photo & Left Space For The Loving Little Doggy Also From "Puppy Love" By Pink Reptile Designs...I Placed Various Elements Strategically To Go With The Flow Of The Layout In Complimentary Colors With Just One Pop Of Blue & Finished Off The Layout With The WA That I Created Using A Font From My Stash...In The End I Ended Up Using 10 Different Kits!...Whew!...That's A Lot!...

*For My Hand In Hand Layout-I Used*

*Puppy Love/Carpe Diem-Pink Reptile Designs
*Full O'Blarney-Etc By Danyale
*Creative Type-Bella Gypsy
*Hello Cutie-Amy Wolff
*EEK-Allison Pennington
*Jurassic Stomp/Yesterday Today Tomorrow-By Kristin Aagard
*Snapshots-Tickled Pink Studio(She Now Goes By)-Becca Bonneville
*Enamel Pin Exchange-February/2017-The Lilypad
fanon likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the edits of the photos.They are soft and dreamy. Great job on the layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this is really beautiful. love all the smaller photos layered on top of the larger one. Great use of the frames as well. I enjoyed reading about your inspiration and process.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      Such a precious page and a well executed scraplift of what looked like such a difficult original.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • fanon
      This is so sweet. I love the photos and the sweet colors and all the little word art. Very beautiful page !
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).