RJMJ

Random Challenge-February-Lemon Love

Random Challenge-February-Lemon Love
RJMJ, Feb 4, 2020
Description:
I Would Say That There Is No Possible Way That I Could Choose One Favorite Kit Amongst My Stash Of Lilypad Designer AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...But I Have Had A Slight Leaning Towards This Kit Lately...This Is My 3rd Layout Using This Bright,Lemony Goodness Kit!...I Even Made A Few Cut Outs In The Layout IE From One Of The MOC8 Challenges!...But Slightly Modified...So I Went For This Kit...But That Doesn't Mean Tomorrow Or Even Later Tonight That May Be Subject To Change...

*For My Lemon Love Layout-I Used:

A Slice Of Lemon-Elements-Pink Reptile Designs
A Slice Of Lemon-Papers-Pink Reptile Designs
    • MrsPeel
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...Ahhh! Sweety!...You Have Just Made My Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Was Just Thinking About You...I Also Left You A Comment Over On The Blog Post Too!!!!!!!!...:heartlub's & Hugs...
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...You Make My Heart & Soul Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You! For The Froggy Favorite Too!...You Are The Best!...You Always Make Me Feel Soooo....Special!!!...:bk...
    • SeattleSheri
      So bright and fun!! Congrats on the GSO and FF!! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    • bellbird
      the yellow in this kit makes it an instant winner to me too! love the rays and how it works with the black, whtie and greys!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @bellbird ... Funny Story...I Used To Really [Not Like] Yellow...Period...But Now I Totally Love It [At Least For Scrapping Purposes...That Is!]...Especially Mixed Graphically With B&W!...Thank You! For Stopping By & Leaving A Nice Comment!...
      bellbird likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Omg I love this.... love the cutouts. So bright and happy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Ah!...Thank You My Friend!...I Didn't Think You Would Stop By & See This Layout!...I'm Glad You Like It Too!...I Loved Working With This Kit & The Cutouts Were A Struggle For Me The First Time Around!...So I Wanted To Take Another Stab At Them!...Lemons Just Make Me Smile & Feel Happy!...And They Really Do Look Great! Mixed With Black/White & Grey!...The "Rays" Were Pretty Self-Explanatory Of How These Lemons Made Me Feel!...Can You Say "LOVE!"...Hope You Are Having A Great! Day! Too!...:bk...
    • mywisecrafts
      Of course! I had to check out the lemons....I know I"m incorporating lemons into one of my fav kits for one of the challenges this month.... just don't have it all figured out in my head....I still struggle with the cut outs....It's been a busy day over here.....(and not scrapping wise).... :dizzy Reading legal documents make me feel this way...Hope your day is great.... talk to you later!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: