RJMJ

Random Challenge-February 2021-MOC9 Redo-Clean & Simple Style

Random Challenge-February 2021-MOC9 Redo-Clean & Simple Style
RJMJ, Feb 21, 2021
Description:
I'm Going With #2: Choose A Challenge You Loved & Wanted To Do It Again : I Chose : January 15 : Clean And Simple Style :

The rules for this challenge:

1 -Your photo and elements can only take up a maximum of ¼ of your page. The rest of your page must be blank : Yes!

2-A neutral background paper. Your background can have a faint pattern to it, or some texture, but it needs to be in the same color family:Yes!

3-One photo : Yes! No Stroke

4-Some paint/small splatter : Yes!/Yes!

5-A maximum of 5 small additional elements. The elements need to be in the small area accenting the photo, not scattered around the page : My Five Additional Elements Are : Trees/Mushroom/Unicorn/Heart Stamp & Stars

6-Some journaling is allowed (a title, date, word art) but keep it simple : I Added A Small Title On The Photo & I Used A WA Too!

7-Optional: Use of a journal card or one square of paper no larger than a journal card is optional :No!

*To Create My Day Dream Believer Layout- I Used :

*The Brand NEW! Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Let's Make Believe-I Used Pieces By:Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Rhonda, this is wonderful and oh so colorful!! I am so glad you embraced the Clean and Simple Style page challenge and wanted to do it again. I really love all the paint here and the pops of yellow with the reds and blues.. so beautifully scrapped. I love C&S style to do ... Great photo too. Well done! Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Fanfreakingtastic!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so different for you and I love it! It turned out so good!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).