Claire Grantham

Random Challenge: December 2020 - Grateful

Random Challenge: December 2020 - Grateful
Claire Grantham, Dec 3, 2020
Description:
I am a bit nervous about creating clusters, so this was a great challenge for me and I am super proud of the cluster I created.

My cluster contains:
x3 Flowers
x2 leaf / foilage elements
x1 mini paper collage strip
x1 bundle of threads

I used -
LBW - IMQP Elements (flowers), Papers (background) and paint
Rachel Jefferies - This Day is mine: Mixed Media Artistry (paper curl, leaf)
PRD - Togetherness elements (flower, leaf, threads)
Crystal Livesay & Sara Gleason iNSD Grabbag template (I kept the photo position and the stitch and created my own cluster)
    • JenEm
      I don't know why you are nervous about creating clusters! You have done a wonderful job with this one, Claire. It really is beautiful. Love your use of color. It brings out the color in your photo so well. Love your co-ordinating mask as well!
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page and cluster. Love your color choices and that photo of you which I could call "fitness warrior." Good for you for keeping at it.
    • bellbird
      well nervous or not, you nailed it! (between us, they still make me a bit nervous too and i put it down to having paper scrapped, there is no way i'd have ever put that much 'bumpy stuff' together on a paper page and squished it into a page protector and i know that logically this digi stuff will all be flat when printed but in my head, i still think it's kinda heavy and bumpy, i don't know if that's weird or understandable but if it helps you be less nervous or concerned then know you're not alone, lots of us have 'cluster anxiety'!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thank you @JenEm @flowersgal @bellbird - Jen, Patsy and Justine. I am so happy that you all like it. And thanks for your lovely comments about my photo - Patsy, I am telling my husband about fitness warrior! Cue eye rolling.
      Justine I am SO with you!! I am a cardmaker primarily and bumpy stuff on digi pages still freaks me out a bit! LOL.
      bellbird likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the stitched down photo and gorgeous cluster!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).