RJMJ

Random Challenge-August-Up

Random Challenge-August-Up
RJMJ, Aug 28, 2017
Description:
I Actually Had a Hard Time Picking What Subject To Scrap About For This Challenge But Decided To Scrap About The "Atlantic Balloon Fiesta"...This Big Hot Air Balloon Festival Takes Place Not Too Far From Where I Live Every September & This Year It Celebrates It's 32nd Consecutive Year...People Come From Far & Wide To Gaze At The Big Beautiful Balloons & If You Are A Little Adventurous & Not Too Afraid Of Heights You Can Go Up,Up And Away For $200.00 A Person...Yikes!...

I Actually Had Fun Making This Layout...Blending 4 Papers Together Plus I Turned One Of The Photos Into A Paper & Added That To The Blend...I Love The Way They All Blended Together For A Big,Bright & Happy Layout Complete With That Adorable Sun Element For A Little Extra Finishing Touch...

For My Up Layout:I Used:

:Amusement Park-On A Sunny Day-Spring Day-Splash Pad & Frequent Flyer-All By Kristin Aagard
KristinAagard, Cameragal8 and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, your blending efforts paid off. This is so vibrant and your balloon photos are stunning. Glad you picked this to scrap about. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! I love the blending of the colors. Such wonderful photos and such a dramatic, breathtaking display!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cameragal8
      This is stunning. So bright and colorful. I love the fact that imyou used a photo to make your bg.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Wow! Impressive shots! I love the perspective of the undersides of the balloons/baskets! Beautiful! <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You All For Loving My Layout!...Those Crisp,Bright Colors Just Blended Together So Well & That Adorable Sun Element Just Added The Most Delightful Finishing Touch...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    368.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    695px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).