RJMJ

Random Challenge-August-Dawn's Products-Life Well-Lived

Random Challenge-August-Dawn's Products-Life Well-Lived
RJMJ, Aug 22, 2018
Description:
Hello There Everyone...This Has Been A Wonderful Tribute Month Dedicated To Our Beloved Dawn...I Have Made Several Tribute Pages In Dawn's Honor Along The Way But I Left This Challenge Until The End So I Could Take My Time To Make & Finish This Layout Since It Will Probably One Of The Last Ones That I Will Be Ever To Make Here At The Lilypad With Dawn's Kit & To That End...I Wanted To Make It Even More Extra Special In Content & Design...

*We All Know Dawn's Work Is/Was Full Of Wonderful WA Quips...Wonderful Papers...Lots Of Flowers,Animals...All Things That Are Related To Anything & All Things Related To Nature...So To That End...For This Layout...I Zeroed In On Her Wonderful Quirky WA As A Showcase For My Layout...& Then Built Around That For My Theme...Lots Of Bright Colors,Paint,Effects Etc...Lots Of Animal Inspired Imagery...Lots Of Greenery,Nature & Flower Inspiration Too...Besides Dawn's Wonderful WA...I...Also...In Particular...I Love Her Stamps/Cards & I Showcased Some Of My Favorites Here In This Layout Too...I Had To Include One Of Dawn's Wonderful Owls & A Dragonfly Too...I Even Added Some Backlighting To The Layout To Give It A More Glowy-Ethereal-Looking-Effect...Let's Let Dawn's Example Of How She Lived Her Life...Inspire Us To Live Our Own Lives With A Grateful,Open,Honest & Thankful Heart...xoxo...Dawn Love...:heartslub

*For My Life Well-Lived Layout-I Used*

*Be Who You Are/Botanical/You Make My Heart Sing/It Was Worth It/Fragile/Free Spirit-All Kits By Dawn Inskip
*Art Journal Jumble PAK 01-Rosey Posey Studio
    • IntenseMagic
      This is absolutely gorgeous!! It is really obvious that you put so much time, love, and heart in to this page! Lovely work and big hugs to you. I know this would mean so much to Dawn.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    702.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).