naughtsncrosses

Random Challenge April 2014

Random Challenge April 2014
naughtsncrosses, Apr 22, 2014
Description:

I chose, for my question, Is a picture worth a thousand words? Explain.

I think, in my case, a picture often generates a thousand words during the creation process... and may only result in one word. Frequently "ugh". I took a photo of myself in February, and this is pretty much a condensed version of my thought processes leading up to this photo. Torture. And I\'m not angry, I just couldn\'t work my damned phone. :( Okay, maybe I was a little angry towards the end... ;)

Allison Pennington's Rainy Days and Mondays papers

Just Jaimee's Watercolour brushes

problem secretary font

and me.
    • cfile
      Edeena- so great to see your beautiful self :) Love this layout with the newsprint background and all the brush work. Love this!!
    • gracielou
      love the newsprint background and how your color photo pops against all the black and white. Great job with the challenge.
    • paula kesselring
    • Karen
      This is so fantastic for so many reasons, but the biggest is that I love that photo of you!  I've loved your layouts for SOOO many years and I think this is the first time I've seen your beautiful face!  I totally laughed at your piles of thoughts above the photo and was nodding right along with you.  Hee hee!  :)  Congrats on the GSO too!  Woo-hoo!  :)
    • norton94
      Congrats on the GSO!  I love to see you too... I think you are quite in good company about the thought process of taking or having photos taken of ourselves.  This is awesome
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: