HeatherFaye

RAMP KIMCHI

RAMP KIMCHI
HeatherFaye, May 25, 2017
Description:
Scrapping with Liz: MBC - May '17 Template.

Sahlin Studio: Field Trip, Rejuvenate (freebie), Sweet Storytelling, Currently (fwp), I'll Love You Forever (freebie).

Lynne-Marie, Dawn Inskip, Little Butterfly Wings: All the Feels (blog hop freebie).

Etc by Danyale: Nature Bounty - Mousseron.

SuzyQ Scraps: Bug Collecting.
Serena likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      That looks really yummy!!! And your page is just perfectly done!
    • HeatherFaye
      Thank you!! :) That means a lot to me...I struggled with this because I don't normally like such a strong pattern for the background. This one reminded me of a tablecloth though so...I gave it a shot.
    • Serena
      This makes me so happy to see! I miss kimchi like it's going out of style. I never knew how addicted to it I'd get, or how overly salty and not as good American kimchi is! I bet this homemade it lovely!

I think the strong pattern worked out perfectly for you, it accented the color and made the green title really pop! Lovely page!
    • ashleywb
      This is awesome. Your photos are gorgeous and add so much to the storytelling. I love kimchi but I've never made my own - this looks yummy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherFaye
    Date:
    May 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3567px
    Height:
    3557px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).