spcoggs

Raleigh Sunflowers

Raleigh Sunflowers
spcoggs, Jul 25, 2018
Description:
For a couple of years now we've gone in search of the sunflowers our local parks & rec plants. This year they moved the fields to a park near downtown and we squeezed in a visit on a Saturday morning almost 2 weeks ago. Trying to beat the heat and the crowds. We all had fun even though the 3-1/2yo decided she wasn't so thrilled with all the bees and insisted on being carried almost the entire time. ;)

Credits: Story Grids v.2 templates by Amber Labau; Nuts about Fall papers by Pink Reptile Designs; iGeneration papers by Sabrina's Creations; On a Sunny Day kit by Kristin Aagard; Travelogue kit by Just Jaimee; Tour Guide elements by Paislee Press; All the Feels mini kit by Little Butterfly Wings; How About Them Apples kit by Mommyish; Sunshine & Daffodils elements by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse (Adventure) papers by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio; The When Daters by Sara Gleason.
lcpereyra likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love your grid design and all the beautiful photos!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • JillW
      Your page totally pops from the gallery! It's bright and beautiful! Looks like a perfect day (even with a 3 year old in tow)!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      gorgeous photos and i love, love the pocket style design with them! terrific mix of papers and really makes such an attractive layout!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • bellbird
      priceless pics, love the little blocks of colour and glad to see your son both posing and studying the flowers up the top - good to hear about a happy spot for the bees too, one day your 3y.o. will be happy the bees had this spot too!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      Thank you all! This is one of our favorite annual events. It was fun getting all these photos into a page.
    • nfenchak
      I love sunflower farms. beatutiful pag!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).