AJK

Raise a Hallelujah AJMuse Wk 4

Raise a Hallelujah  AJMuse Wk 4
AJK, Aug 26, 2019
Description:
This. song. Hubster and I have had nothing but storms the past two years. This. Song. Heard it first at Elevation Church service. Then saw this video with the story. "Hallelujah" is a loud shout which means "I will brag on my God". #ScriptureSongSeries

LBW: M3Feb18, M3July 17,
DInskip: M3Aug17
AWolf: All Time Low
NBK: magic swirls
Image: Pixabay
MrsPeel likes this.
    • KittyY
      have you seen the video explaining the story behind the song?? Oh my. Knee buckling! Love this - saw Bethel perform it when they came to Georgia this year
      AJK likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous layout. So full of energy and joy. Nothing like praise to change our perspective.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @KittyY yes- this video tells the story of the song's creation. :)
    • MrsPeel
      you know, as my screen time is VERY limited, I thought I was going to leave the commenting in week 3 for later and just get to do the winners, but seeing this and listeni9ng to the song made emotional and you "raising your own Hallelujah" for us here....I HAD to come tell you... the page is absolutely awesome (I need to make time to bring to the Froggy Faves!!!!) LOVE the full on intensity and the beauty that comes from your mind and heart and translates into the pages...... as I can;'t be on screen, need natural light, I have been drawing and making some journals on paper...not sure you are on Instagram or Facebook to have seen...but this is such an inspiration, I hope to make something to givbe to you soon.... for now, all my heart is singing and I have no words to tell you how grateful I am, for the prayers, the camaraderie and the pages, the music is treasured ......
      Once again, Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    472.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).