MrsPeel

RainOrShine

RainOrShine
MrsPeel, Jul 31, 2020
Description:
for the July Photography Challenge- not my best as my arm is still recovering, but love it that I made Sarita give me some more photos!!! well, actually, I was making a page with another photo of hers, to show how every time she goes shopping (for whatever it is, in that case was clothes) she calls me and sends me photos so I can help her decide what to buy... we used to shop together a lot, since I haven't been well enough (2 or maybe 3 years?) we keep it this way and we both love it :) So she said: You have MUCH better photos of me, why that? I explained the reflection thing, she said, no worries...and sent me a few. I included another one of the same series in case the mirror is not apparent in the blend :)
NEW RELEASES IN SALE this weekend
Little Butterfly Wings collab with Studio Basic Designs : Life Is : 100% Fun {Bundle}

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-100-fun-bundle.html
the clouds are from
Allison Pennington : The Blahs Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Blahs-Elements.html
both on sale this weekend!
TFL!!!
LynnG, Ga_L, Nemla and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, this is amazing. Love, love, love the photos. Love that your daughter consults with you on buying clothes. This page is exceptionally great.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • Nemla
      Super take on the challenge, and I like the story behind it too. Ohh and I love the cluster.
    • yellowpeep
      She's so beautiful! I love all the fun embellishments, especially that candy frame. Neat idea, taking pictures in a reflection.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).