MOC 30 - EXTREME SHADOWS, 3D WORLD

Credits

Summer Bucket List - Lilypad Collab Kit
Center - Lilypad Collab Kit
Snapshots [The Stories] - Lilypad Collab Kit
Snapshots [The Moments] - Lilypad Collab Kit
Have A Hoppy Birthday - Lilypad Collab Kit
Spring Has Sprung -Lilypad Collab Kit
Heartsong: A collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip - Lilypad and Friends Collab
Get Your Read On | Elements - Pink Reptile Designs
Better Together - Pink Reptile Designs
Bon Voyage (Elements) - Pink Reptile Designs
Bon Voyage (Papers) - Pink Reptile Designs
We All Fall Down - Allison Pennington
Fairest One of All - Sahlin Studio
Innovation - Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse [Princess] - Cinderella | Bundle - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse [Princess] - Aurora | Elements- Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Challenge Requirements
No photos allowed-this is all creating with product, you must have a peek hole with at least 3 stacked descending PAPER layers(to create the 3d effect) to show depth using extreme shadows. You must have at least 3 elements sandwiched within those PAPER layers. The name of your world must be on the page -
My world is called Rainbow Road. (I have rainbows on the brain since it's the twin third birthday tomorrow and it's rainbow themed this year. I might edit this slightly and use it for their birthday pages). I sandwiched the clouds between the outer circle layers and there is a lot of goodies sandwiched in between the rainbow layers too.
Trish, Smileark, RJMJ and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      very cool idea! this is so beautiful bright and cheery! love!
    • ArmyGrl
      I am lovin' your Rainbow Road...its gorgeous!!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      Your treasures at the end of the rainbow are pure beauty and wonder! I am just wowed at the creativity and the dove of peace touch is precious and lovely. I hope your babies enjoy there party too! Thank you for playing along with me!
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous, I adore the scene you created the wonderful colours to your rainbow and the addition of ellies to each stripe. Very well done.
      Froggie Faves for you. :bk
    • SeattleSheri
      I LOOOOOOVE the rainbow! It looks like Stephanie beat me to adding it to the Froggy Favorite thread!
    • CaroB71
      Magnificent! A well deserved FF.
    • JillW
      Gosh your page is just perfect!! Congrats on Froggy Favorites - well deserved!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    349 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).