cfile, Sep 8, 2017
Description:
FF sale 9/8 & Sept inspiration challenge
Credits:
Lynne-Marie | Press Play 07 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Press-Play-7.html
(not part of FF)
Lynne-Marie | Metamorphasis https://the-lilypad.com/store/Metamorphosis.html
Fonts: Moon and Night Wind Sent sample
Vrielinkie, KittyY and beszteri like this.
    • Meredith78
      Ah, the rain in Edinburgh. I think people who live in Scotland must get used to being perpetually damp. :) Love that you've included the weather in your page, it's so much a part of the experience of travel.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meredith78 I absolutely love it there!! we love to go to the restaurant the Last Drop there on Grasmarket. I also love Haggis, Neeps & Tatties that many dislike Haggis, and the Last Drop has an excellent Haggis N & T appetizer!! :) Yeah in Nov 2015 it was damp in the morning and cleared up... when we were there 7/4 this year, it was very very rainy and finally cleared up around 1 ish. I still loved it though. I got more annoyed at the inconsideration of people with umbrellas as I was so afraid I was going to lose an eye as they were not thinking about others and what was going on with their unbrellas, just that they were trying to keep dry!
    • sucali
      Edinburgh is a beautiful city (and it didn't rain when we visited it...).
      I like how you scrapped this and the yellow color pops are a perfect detail!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sucali Thank you so much Sucali.. I love Edinburgh and the UK.. Love Germany too!! :) Thanks for the sweet comment!
    • Sokee
      Soooo nice! A dream of mine is to travel one day!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Sokee do it Barbara! We did the UK travel through CIE International... they are a Coach Tour company and are awesome!! Really great prices too!
      Sokee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).