flowersgal

RachelJefferies_Aug2020Challenge_web

RachelJefferies_Aug2020Challenge_web
flowersgal, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies - August Challenge
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies - We are all connected (freebie provided for challenge)
KarenB likes this.
    • JenEm
      I am such a fan of photoless pages, and you have done a wonderful job with this one. The sequins add such nice texture, and I love the sentiment you have expressed. Great use of Rachel's kit for the challenge. :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @JenEm - thank you. Artsy grunge is not my native language, so to speak. But I'm stretching and trying. So every encouragement is like music to my ears!
    • mcurtt
      I'm glad you had a play with Rachel's anniversary kit. I love your bit of journaling in the NOTES box, quite clever. And you used that illustration of the woman & child. I just love that!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the sentiment here! Great use of the free kit! I like how you added "somehow" to "let's stay connected" because it takes on a whole new meaning.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ajm
      Beautiful! Love the title and wort art!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So clever. I really like how you used the sequins, they remind me of balloons for some reason. Very cheerful!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      this is so lovely, love the journaling in that notes stamp too!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Very pretty photoless page, great journaling and so true. Thanks for sharing
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).