mcurtt

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-07_July_SOSN_0710_QuietPlace_web

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-07_July_SOSN_0710_QuietPlace_web
    • jenn mccabe
      sounds like a perfect 4th of july! we did a lot of small town USA exploring over the weekend too - i love quaint small towns and their charm and relaxed pace! lovely photo - lovely processing and love your journaling!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful photo and page! Great place to enjoy ...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt Another Wonderful Layout!...I Love How You Used The Punchinella & The Cascading Journaling!...I Was Just Curious!...What Is The Name Of The Font You Used Here?...Is It A Free One?...Thanks...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...Wonderful @mcurtt ...I Will Run Right Over(Er...Type Right Over...) & Pick It Up!...Thank You! For The Information!...Much Appreciated!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt Hey!...That Website Is Down Right Addicting...I Had To Leave...I Downloaded A Whole Bunch Of Fonts While I Was There!...I Just Love Fonts!...:thankyou
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Glad you enjoyed yourself. And free is always fun! :stash
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing!! Absolutely love it!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns - Taken on the 4th, John is on the left, my brother (visiting for the holiday) on the right. The park is quite close to our home, one of our fav forest preserves to go to.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).