mcurtt

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-06_June_NEW_0614_All-New-Bundle_web

Rachel-Jefferies_2019-06_June_NEW_0614_All-New-Bundle_web
mcurtt, Jun 14, 2019
Description:
Rachel Jefferies Designs - All New - Special Bundle Pricing!!!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-New-Bundle.html
marijke and wvsandy like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome photograph in front of that huge cactus! Love your page using this vintage beauty!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Another beauty Marilyn! I love that you are scrapping old photos... (by the way, what typewriter font do you use? I can never have enough Typewriter fonts!!) I love the clustering of elements in the corner where you also added names and date... I love the vintage photos and how fabulous your page is Marilyn!! :bkI love looking at them!!! Perfect matching of Rachel's cactus ellies to go with the photo too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thanks, Christa! The font I used is 1942 report. For some strange reason, most of the time I don't use the caps, so everything is lower case. It is a freebie, you can get it here:

https://www.dafont.com/1942-report.font
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, Cheryl. It features my maternal grandmother (we called her Busia), my Aunt Jean who married my mother's brother Richie, and their little girl Judy who was their first born.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It's a wonderful photograph and the font is perfect!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn.. I have that one.. Sometimes I cannot recognize them, I just know I love it.. will have to use it more :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).