trekmom

Rachel Jefferies Tag October Challenge

Rachel Jefferies Tag October Challenge
trekmom, Oct 12, 2020
Description:
For this page I used the freebie tag provided, thank you very much.
Rachel Jefferies kit called Never Enough Hours.
ajm and Lisa B like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      Awwwww....such a cute cat and what a great name for him =)
    • ajm
      So cute! Love your journaling on the tag!
    • trekmom
      @FarrahJobling Thank you, his brother is the Sundance Kid. We adopted them together from the shelter. Best decision ever.
      @ajm Thank you, he's my little outlaw at 17 pounds.
    • mcurtt
      Well, Butch Cassidy is quite the charmer. I love the descriptor tag next to his dapper figure.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you so much.

I have horrible news, my sweet Butch Cassidy crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday, I am heartbroken and devastated, it was so sudden.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @trekmom Oh, I am so terribly sorry, how horrible! Hugs to you & your family. :hug
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @trekmom - I just came to comment on your beautiful layout and saw your horrible news. I'm so, so sorry! Your layout is a beautiful tribute to the loving creature you cherished all these years. [[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]] and thank you for playing along!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @DivaMom96 Thank you so very much. I'm glad I adopted him, I'm glad I had him in life even if it was only for less than 7 short years. He and his brother were rescued from a hoarding situation and spent 2 years at the shelter before we adopted them. I'm so blessed. I'm also happy that I made this page, he was a handsome, good boy!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Nemla
      Oh, sorry, it must have been a chock . I am sure he was happy you found him, and decided that he and his brother could have your home... for their very own... ( I feel sure he took over LoL) Again sorry, I know it hurts.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).