RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-October 2019-Mixed Media Challenge-10 Items Only-Free To Be Me

Rachel Jefferies-October 2019-Mixed Media Challenge-10 Items Only-Free To Be Me
RJMJ, Oct 10, 2019
Description:
Thank You Rachel For The Coupon!...I Haven't Used It Yet...But I Created A Layout For This Challenge...I...Like Mcurtt Had A Hard Time Sticking To 10 Items...I Totally Wanted To Add More Things...But I Liked The Challenge Of Trying To Balance Everything Properly With The Right Perspective Within The 10 Item Requirement...

*My 10 Items Are: Papers (2) Paper Extracted Pieces (2) Journal Prompt-Exit Loudly (1) Journal Prompt-Don't Be Afraid To Be Utterly And Completely Yourself (1) Photo (1) Leaf Markmakings (2) Splatter (1)

*For My Free To Be Me Layout-I Used:

*Silent Battles:Exhaustion-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Utterly & Completely-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(2)
    • jaye
      You created a wonderful page with only the 10 items!! Great balance colour choices.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely and soft and pastel. A fantastic job with limited layers. But are you northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere? I can't quite tell... :-)
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...Thanks! For The Lovely Comments!...I'm Definitely In The Northern Hemisphere...But I Don't Think I Read The Rules Properly For This Challenge...Maybe I'm Too Much In The Middle Position-Wise...I Updated The Thread To Note This...Perhaps This Layout Doesn't Really Qualify For This Challenge...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ I'm sure you are fine. :-) I was just being nosy.
    • ajm
      Lovely work and great blending!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).