RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-November 2020-3 Pocket Cards-Vine Love

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-November 2020-3 Pocket Cards-Vine Love
RJMJ, Nov 4, 2020
Description:
Another GREAT! Rachel Challenge!...I Too! Have Only Recently Discovered Pocket Pages But I Have Always Been Familiar With Pocket Cards!...I Just Didn't Use Them Very Much!...& Frankly...I Didn't Really Know How To Use Them Properly Until More Recently!...Great Timing For This Challenge For Me!...I Am Trying To Learn To Use Them More...And/Or Incorporate Them More In My Pages!...I LOVE! Tomatoes!...& This Pocket Art Kit Was Able To Showcase A Photo That Shows Some Lovely! Vine Tomatoes! Just Right For Eating!...Or Snacking!...I Made The 3 Chosen Pocket Cards The Centre Focus Here!...Flanked! By Messy Threads!...& Lots Of Fun! Clustering Of Rachel's Beautiful! Elements!...Everything Just Went Together Wonderfully!...I Really LOVE! All The Tomato-ey Colors!...Albeit:I Had To Recolor Only A Couple Of Elements To Complete The Just Right Look I Was Going For!...

*I Changed The Color Of The Yummy Yummy WA To Orange! & Split Them Into 2 WA Pieces
*I Only Lightened Ever So Slightly The Oh Happy Day WA
*And I Created The Straight From The Vine WA & Added An Orange Stroke To Give It The Right POP! Of Color!...

*For My Vine Love Layout-I Used-Pocket Art-Signature Kit No.7-Rachel Jefferies
ajm, alinalove, trekmom and 1 other person like this.
    • mcurtt
      Your pocket page is fabulous, done with your style! I love how it turned out, showcasing tomatoes & strawberries & all things red. Thanks so much for participating in Rachel's November pocket art challenge. You aced it! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, I can't even say where to start on how much I love this page. It's gorgeous.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a happy and beautiful page! LOVE!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Straight from the garden and in to my mouth...lol! I do miss growing my own stuff...but been on the move too much of late. Much love for how you make each challenge into your style of artwork :cloud9
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    519.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).