RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2021-Scraplift-Do You Believe?

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2021-Scraplift-Do You Believe?
RJMJ, Mar 2, 2021
Description:
I Guess You Could Say That I Was Really! & Truly! Inspired By All The BEAUTIFUL! Layouts Showcased In The Challenge Thread!...And Once You Go To The Pinterest Gallery...WHOA!...It Just Goes On & On!...I Finally Chose This Layout By The Lovely Ferdy : Called Queen :

*Here's A Link To Her Gorgeous! Layout :

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/queen.465363/

*I Was Inspired By So Many Things : The Neutral BG : The Colors Blue & Green : The Stamps & Marks : The Castle : But Primarily It Was The Idea Of Believing In "Make Believe" & That It's O.K. To Dream Of A Land Far Away...Whether Real Or Imagined...Or Dream Of...In My Case...A Better Emotional Future For Oneself!...A Future Filled With The Dreams & Promise! Of Love! Of Family! Companionship! Marriage!...Etc...

*For My Do You Believe? Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Let's Make Believe-[I Used Almost All Of Rachel's M3 Pieces...Including One Of Her Journal Cards!...]-Rachel Jefferies
*Today-[...Rachel's New BYOC For February 2021...]-Rachel Jefferies
marijke and alinalove like this.
    • Ferdy
      oh Rhonda, I really loved your interpretation of the challenge and my page that you chose as inspiration!! I love every single detail you used here, the wordarts, flowers, colors, really beautiful page!! and thank you so much for choosing my page and saying all the lovely words about it!! :bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful layout ... love the photo and the blending in the background! The colors blue and green are a perfect choice. I'm always impressed by your pages .. so many things to look at.
      Thank you for playing the scraplift challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a fairy tail page! Love the blended photo and all the pops of blue!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    281.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).