RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2020-Recipe + 5-Finding Ways To Be Happy

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-March 2020-Recipe + 5-Finding Ways To Be Happy
RJMJ, Mar 23, 2020
Description:
Another Fun Challenge!...I'm Finally Here To Post My Layout...It Sure Has Been A Busy Month!...Lots Of Fun Recipe Guidelines For This Challenge...With Covid-19 Taking Over All Of Our Daily Lives...And The News Abound With Negativity...I Created This Layout About The Importance Of Finding Some Personal Time To Make Yourself Happy...Especially During These Uncertain Times...If You Only Have A Moment To Spare...Take A Deep Breath...& Do Something That Makes You Happy...Like Taking Some "Me" Time To Have A Cup Of Your Favorite Java...Hot Chocolate Or Breathe In Some Of Your Favorite Herbal Tea Blends...Whatever It May Be For You...Be Sure To Seek Out & Find Those Moments In The Chaos...To Escape...Even If They Are Fleeting Or Few & Far Between...

*As Per The Recipe Rules Of This Challenge:I Included In My Layout:

*one photo (You may add a stroke to it which will NOT count as one of the 5 additional elements.)
*two papers (They may be stacked, cut, blended. You decide.)
*three word art elements (Either word strips or word art)
*four types of marks (Rachel's signature)

*And My 5 Extra Items Were:1 Flower/1 Confetti Scatter/1 Paint Scatter/2 Stamps

*Just A Note:The Large Round Green Circles In The Background Of My Layout Were On One Of The Papers That I Used & The Confetti Was Also On The Same Paper...I Did Not Add This To The Layout Or The Paper...They Were In The Original Paper Design...I Blended This Page Into Another To Get The Look I Achieved With Added Effects...

*For My Finding Ways To Be Happy Layout-I Used:

*From The Rooftops:M3-Add-Ons-Mixed Media Artistry & Paperie-Rachel Jefferies
*Hope Shines Bright-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Fear Not-Bundle-M3-Add-Ons-Rachel Jefferies
trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the almost monotone effect you have here. And how your circles are mimicked with the confetti, the paint, the circular photo. Awesome! Thanks so much for participating in Rachel's March designer challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Beautiful! Love all the circles!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2020
    View Count: