RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-April 2023-Tough Times

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-April 2023-Tough Times
RJMJ, Apr 24, 2023
Description:
Such An Interesting Challenge!...Definitely a different way of looking at things for me when designing my pages...See the link below...for the explanation & description of my creative process as per the rules of this challenge : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...hallenge-april-2023.87852/page-2#post-1523370

The layout is certainly all about my current life...The chaos that is my after accident life...I have recently experienced many setbacks in my recovery & that was why I wasn't here as much as I wanted to be...But either way...Things seem to be on their way again to a more positive outlook...I can only "HOPE"...that it will stay this way...We sure could use some good luck right now...Thanks for this wonderful! challenge!..I really enjoyed scrapping a bit about my personal accident recovery chaos...with an outlook of positivity & hope...And also creating a full page layout once again!!!...:bkThanks Rhonda...

Credits Include : All items are Rachel Jefferies products :

Eucalyptus : Mixed Media Kit
Epic,Cosmic Stuff : Collage Bits & Bobs
The Path I'm On : Money Saving Bundle
All In My Head : Collage Bits And Bobs
Be Here Now : Collage Bits And Bobs
A Second Chance : Bundle
Pocket Art : Collage Bits & Mixed Media Artistry 13
Carefully Curated : This Is Me : The Complete Mixed Media Collection
Messy Marks : Date Stamps 2023 Plus Bonus

Photo : Courtesy Of : Jose Leon : Unsplash [reworked by me]
Font I used for the word PATH : The Harison Regular
Some WA Pieces have been recolored & hue tones changed
    • umyesh
      I'm sorry you're going through setbacks in your recovery Rhonda and hope you have better luck! I loved reading about your page process and how it came together for you. I always love the symmetry on your pages. I also like how this page background is split half dark half light, the light section being bigger for more hope. I also love the way you've stacked the word art. Wishing you the best!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      This layout really caught my eye. It is so striking. Reading your process was inspirational. Thanks for sharing that in such wonderful detail. I wish you a continued recovery with fewer complications and lots of scrapbook time.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • tanteva
      Rhonda! :faint2
      This layout is so amazing. One day I gotta try and lift your style. You are such a talented scrapper. I wish you felt ok. Here's more hope for that.:heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Scrapcrazy
      I love the look of this LO. The bright color pops and all the ellies. I can't do this but I love to see it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I'm so sorry that your path to recovery hasn't been very smooth! I hope that things are looking up! As always, you have created such a fabulously creative page! Beautiful way to document the chaos and positivity!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OH my friend, apologies about the lack of communication, I haven't been well either , but will put aside time this week to catch up with you...the page is, as usual with you, a wonderful translation of our struggle, I can feel my own struggle here.... how ,any pieces we need to put together and how chaotic every day can be... LOVE the full on explosion, marvellously put together....
      Into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope things will continue to improve.
      Love how this layout portrays your lives chaos so beautifully! I hope it was therapeutic to scrap! Thanks for playing along with Rachel Jefferies April 2023 MM challenge. :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    518.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).