RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-May-Mixed Media Challenge-Mood Board-Rainbows Of Texture

Rachel Jefferies-May-Mixed Media Challenge-Mood Board-Rainbows Of Texture
RJMJ, May 12, 2020
Description:
I Love Mood Boards!...They Are Always Open To So Much Personal Interpretation!...One Of My Favorite Things About Art Journaling/Mixed Media Layouts!...There Was Sooo! Much To Inspire Here...The First Thing I Saw Was The Rain & The Umbrellas...[In My Layout]...Next It Was The Flowers..[In My Layout]...Then All The Assorted Textures...[In My Layout]...The Thread...[In My Layout]...The Color Purple + The Light Glow Coming From The "Purple Power"...[In My Layout]...The Mix Of Colors Used Here...[Purple/Orange/Blue]......[In My Layout]...The White Space Around The Girl Swinging...[In My Layout]...The "X"...[In My Layout...Well Multiple "X"s...]...Black...[In My Layout]...Lots Of Texture/Paint & Splatter...[In My Layout]...These Pieces Also Made Me Think Of Nature/Outside/Animals...Hence The Birds In My Layout...The Mood Board Is Filled With Dark Tones...But This Made Me Think Of The Opposite...Happiness! As Opposed To Negative...So That Was My Theme...Happy Times!...Positivity!...& Lots Of Happy Uplifting Rainbows!...Whew!...Hope I Covered Everything...

*To Create My Rainbows Of Texture Layout-I Used:

*Let it Go-Rachel Jefferies
*Welcome Every Moment-Collab-Rachel Jefferies & Micheline Lincoln Designs...[New Release BONUS!!! Qualifications For This Challenge...]
    • Dalis
      OMG, can you see the unicorn? This is so uplifting!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea! I’ve been waiting to see if you join the challenge this month...your interpretations are always such a pleasure to see and read. Wow, I think the first thing that stands out is the positivity that radiates from your layout. I think it’s the bright white paper and baby pinks and blues; and the word art, of course. What impresses me the most, though, is your seeing the negative space around the girl on the swing. I was so focused on the dark threads that I didn’t take the time to shift my perspective. But, it is pretty cool how your focal point takes on the shape of the girl.
      Yep, totally glad you joined the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a wonderful and delightful artsy page- love the colors!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! This is beautiful - there is so much to discover!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how things are clustered together, broader at the top and narrowing toward the bottom of your page. Love the word art. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: