trekmom

Rachel Jefferies May Challenge Secret Garden

Rachel Jefferies May Challenge Secret Garden
trekmom, May 29, 2021
Description:
I used mostly stamps but figured out the brushes. The brushes are from the Choose to Thrive Kit, all I know is that one is a bird, another one is a quote and the last one is leaves.
My photo is one I took of of houseplant, the shadows interested me and I gave it a canvas texture and colored it purple.
Stampalicious Elizabeth 12 x 12 03. 12 x 12 14.
Secret Garden Stamps 01 and 02. Butterfly. MMA Stamp 02. MMA Floral 06.
All The little Joys Stamp 01 and 02.
Oh Yes You Can Messy Stamps 10, 11 and 12.
True and Free Bits and Bobs Messy Stitches Messy Stamp 01.
Messy Stamps Eclectic Stamps 2-19, 2-02.
Trust the Journey: EP Journal Prompt 02.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so peaceful and I love the blues. Very comforting message.
      trekmom likes this.
    • alinalove
      how surprising and out of the box! i love that your photo actually is a shadow of your plant and how well this goes together with your quote. yes, there is so much more to explore in nature and there is something new every day. love your stamps, too! also did i mention, that i'm a sucker for purple? :D thank you so much for playing rachel's mixed media challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can say better than Alina has already....but I love the fact that you always have an original, very personalized way to your pages that makes you one of my most favorite people!!!!!!! the shadows blended on the paper texture are awesome, the whole thing is brilliant!!!!!!!!
      I know I don't say it enough, I have been ill, and all sort of issues coming in the way of my scrapping socializing, but your gallery is always a beautiful surprise, your originality and understanding of things makes for some brilliant inspiration!!!!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to. You've made my day so bright, thank you so very much! I'm so sorry that you've been ill and pray you get well soon.
      @alinalove Thank you so very much! I was really trying to do something different and it thrills me that you get it, I appreciate your kind words.
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you very much!
      My day has been made!
    • Donitab
      Oh my! Love this purple and the canvas texture! I too am interested in shadows - they make great pictures. Wonderful job!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).