RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-May 2023-Mixed Media Challenge-Shadows-Rainbow Dreams

Rachel Jefferies-May 2023-Mixed Media Challenge-Shadows-Rainbow Dreams
RJMJ, May 16, 2023
Description:
What A Great! Challenge!...Totally outside the normal for what I would ordinarily do...But I do like to use shadows always...so this was just a bit of a few less elements for me...I wanted to add more things...but wasn't sure if I was allowed...so I aired on the side of caution & completed my layout as follows...

My 5 items are : 1 frame/1 scatter/1 thread/1 paper piece/1 WA...I shadowed all 5 elements differently...
Everything else you see there was already on the paper I used...I did not add anything else...But I did recolor the scatter to coordinate better with my photo...

Thank You! for the interesting challenge!...

I Used : Sanguine | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies : https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sanguine-the-complete-mixed-media-collection-by-rachel-jefferies.html
    • trekmom
      This page is so dreamy, elegant and lush. I am in love with this page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page, gorgeous photo - great capture of the double rainbow.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • alinalove
      Rhonda, you totally rocked this minimal page. I wouldn't expect such a still page from you but you really hit it out of the ballpark. Love the visual impact of your photo popping. Really well done. Thank you for participating in Rachel's Mixed Media challenge! <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      I can imagine this was a difficult challenge for you, but you did so great! Love that you picked up the lines from the paper! Beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 16, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).