trekmom

Rachel Jefferies March Template Challenge Friends

Rachel Jefferies March Template Challenge Friends
trekmom, Mar 19, 2022
Description:
Template freebie for March
Step by Step butterflies #05
Negative Thoughts PP 08, mm paint 02, doodle 03, brushes and stuff 02, EP border and butterfly.
I do miss those days. My daughter and her friends trying on prom dresses.
LynnG, Lynne-Marie and lulyg14 like this.
    • flowersgal
      Love that bold background, your words and the sweet photo of your daughter and her friends. Fun memories to look back on.
      bellbird and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal thank you. My daughter is in the gold dress on the right. Her friend in the pink dress has a baby boy now, 4 months old. She is like my third daughter.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the mod background and styling here, it is eclectic and fun and very cool with the mix of stitches framing the group pic!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird Thank you so much. I miss those days.
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Great use of the template! I love the photo of your daughter and friends at the prom.. those certainly were the days.. I love how you used the template and that fun background paper is awesome.. love that pie segment pointing and drawing the eye focus to the photo! Thanks for playing along with the March Template Challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you so much, you've made my day!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).