RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-March 2023-Mixed Media Monthly Challenge-Recipe-A Brand New Day

Rachel Jefferies-March 2023-Mixed Media Monthly Challenge-Recipe-A Brand New Day
RJMJ, Mar 29, 2023
Description:
Another Wonderful! Challenge...A bit different for me...I don't think I've done a recipe challenge like this one for awhile now...therefore it seems to make sense that the layout is also a bit different than my usual style...But I certainly enjoyed the challenge...Thank You!...

Rules :

two or more photos (can be the same photo cropped in different ways too) - I have 2 Photos : 1 Large & 1 Small in a frame...to the left of my lovely lady
2. two or more papers (the two papers can be blended together to create your own background) - I blended 5 different papers to create my background
3. date - March 2023
4. doodles, paint and/or messy marks (not counted towards cluster items) - Yes! - I have paint & messy marks
5. for each photo you have on your page, including those blended into your paper, you must have a cluster of at least 4 elements touching the photos (premade clusters are not allowed)- I have 5 elements clustered together...touching each photo...for the 2 photos I have - 1 flower/1 thread/1 WA/1 frame/1 scatter
6. add a word art (and or journal prompts) - I have 3 WA's
7. journaling is optional - I journaled - A World Of New Adventures Await

: Created with Rachel's Brand New : The Assembles Collection : Phlox | The Kit : https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Assembles-Collection-Phlox-The-Kit.html
: Additional Font used : Spookyfont Regular
trekmom and caapmun like this.
    • cfile
      Good to see you Rhonda, and what a beautiful Spring page! I love the photos and blend work along with your clustering. Well done! Great page!!! Thank you for playing along with Rachel's March Mixed Media Challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am so happy to see you here and this page is simply gorgeous. Just so sweet, charming and beautifully blended. That photo is amazing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, Rhonda! What a gorgeous page!! I'm so happy to see you! Your blending is just so lovely and I adore your beautiful design!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Pachimac
      So good to see you scrapping again! I hope you are feeling so much better!! Your page is a striking as always! I especially love your photo and how you made it artsy grungy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    469.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).