RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-July-Mixed Media Challenge-Paper Pieces,Messy Threads & Stitching-Balance

Rachel Jefferies-July-Mixed Media Challenge-Paper Pieces,Messy Threads & Stitching-Balance
RJMJ, Jul 31, 2020
Description:
Whew!...Talk About Getting In At The Last Minute For A Challenge!...With July Coming To A Close...I'm A Bit Sad That I Didn't Get To Complete All The Challenges That I Wanted To/Usually Do!...But I Literally Ran Out Of Time!..Life Has Been A Series Of Complicated Moments This Month...So I Must Be Happy With The Ones That I Did Manage To Complete!...& Celebrate These Victories!...

So On This Very Subject...My Layout Today Is All About Taking A Break From Life's Hectic Schedule!...That May Be Different Now In Covid-19 Times...But Busy None The Less!...I Certainly Needed More Breaks This Month Than I Was Able To Take...So Perhaps I Will Take A "Pause" In The Next Few Days & Put My Feet Up! & Relax A Bit More!...& Perhaps Check Out Some Of Those TV Shows That Are Now Cluttering Up My PVR!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Month's Challenge:I Did Use The 5 Pieces Of Paper Scraps,Many Messy Threads & Much Stitching...

*For My Balance Layout-I Used:

*This Is Now-BYOC July 2020-Template-9x12-Rachel Jefferies
*This Is Now-Bundle...[This Would Qualify Me For The Bonus! Draw-Using A New Release For July...]
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2020-Squeeze Lively Zest-Rachel Jefferies
*This Is The Place-Bundle-Mixed Media Monthly-From Little Things-Add-On-May 2020-Rachel Jefferies
LynnG and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      My friend you have been a busy little bee....yes, balance is so important. Go ahead, put those feet up and just savor all the successes you have had this month. You deserve it. Love the red in this layout. Strategically placed, draws me to different points in the layout. Awesome blending. I like how balance is always there in the background, just reminding us....I'm silently waiting for you to enjoy me. What a great way to capture this. So much optimism and sunshine here! Great job my friend.....grab that glass of wine, cup of coffee, whatever your beverage choice is and put on some fun socks or shoes and kick those feet up!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I really love the chaos and beauty here on your page! the colors, the fun photo, the words...it's a mix of feelings, I'm sure a lot of us can relate! thank you for joining the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is too cute! I love that the colors match the socks. The word art is perfect too. What a great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    693.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    907px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).